Friday, 27 May 2011

Colouring with Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils

I thought I would share the Copic and Prismacolor video that I made a few weeks ago.   I am not Copic certified or have any Copic qualifications at all, all I know is self taught so please forgive any errors as I have made the video as I colour and it works for me :)  I have had to split it into four parts to get it on You Tube (what a journey of discovery that turned out to be lol).

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!! I love my prismacolor pencils and I am learning to use Copics and this is the best tutorial I have seen so far. You may not be Copic certified but your technique is easy to follow and makes a lot more sense than trying the light color then the dRk, then the light again. I love it!! Thanks so much again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to say that I have had a look through your blog and truly admire your work, a fabulous source of inspiration, thanks for sharing your creativity online!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this Bev! I love your colouring style and these were all wonderful to watch! I've been curious about combining Prismacolors with Copic and now I might just give it a go.
    By the way, your doggie snoring in the background was adorable!
    Sarah
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so gifted!! thank you so very much for your time, effort and expertise! :) be blessed
    ~Beyond Measure
    Tammy
    www.urbeyondmeasure.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for taking the time to share this very helpful tutorial.
    hugs Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting
Bev x